Saturday 2 May 2015

MY PLAN FOR THE SUMMER

This summer is going to be different to the others. Why?

First of all, when I will finish the "selectivitat", I am going to go to Menorca with my friends in Sant Joan. We are traveling to the Balear's Island because we want to celebrate that we finish the bachilor and the selectivitat exams. We are going to flight there the 21st and we get back on 26th of June. 
After that, I amb going to work, in the afternoons this holidays. I will work in Mas Gusó, a restaurant and a wine shop in Sant Pere Pescador. 
A part of that, during mornings I will go to the swimming pool, to the beach and the river with my friends.

I think that this summer it will be different because it will be the first time that I will work. 
After the summer, I am going to study in Barcelona. I will study the degree in Business Administration and Management, like my sister does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment