Saturday 2 May 2015

ANNA'S BIRTHDAY

The 22nd of April was the birthday of my best friend, Anna. She did 18 years old, so we did a surprise party for she. 
A week ago to the party, my friends and I met to prepare some things for the party, like we did a photocall and the postcard. When the day arrives all of us were very nervous, because we had to do a lot of things. First of all, Anna went to see a match of basketball all the afternoon, so two of my friends went to preparation the garage for the party. I was playing a match of volleyball in Sant Pere and when it finished I went to help my friends in Anna's house. When I arrived, we went to the supermarket to buy the dinner. At night, all the friends arrives and we finished to prepare all. 
When all where prepared and arrives in her house and she had a big surprise for all. We had dinner, fun and to finish the night we went to barraques in Figueres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment