Tuesday 2 December 2014

YOU AND I - ONE DIRECTION

I choose"You and I" from One Direction, becasue I like this group. Also, I tried this song because I love it, for the reason that they talk about a relationship to fight for it , and to survive this relationship togheter to the end. 


CHORUS:
you and i / tu i jo
we don't wanna be like them /no volem ser com ells
we can make it til the end / ho podem fer fins el final
nothing can come between / res es pot posar entre
you and i / tu i jo
not even the gods above / ni tan sols els Déus que estan a dalt
can separate the two of us / ens poden separar 
no, nothing can come between / no, res no es pot posar entre
you and i / tu i jo 
oh, you and i / oh, tu i jo





VOCAB:
  • figured it out: donar-se conta 
  • hide: ocultar
  • hold: apretats
  • tight: ajustat
  • sudden: ràpid



No comments:

Post a Comment