Saturday 27 December 2014

DIALOGUE


Scenario: Two women, a mum and a daughter in their house.
The mum's name is Kate.
The daughter's name is Charlotte.

Charlotte: Hey mum, I have to tell you something important for me.
Kate: What? Are you pregnant?
Charlotte: Oh, no! Are you kidding me?
Kate: Am I?
Charlotte: Okey mum stop, listen, I am not pregnant, but I want to do a stomach reduction.
Kate: Why? You are perfect, and your body, too. Don't give much importance to your belly.
Charlotte: Mum, you are always saying the same, and it'snot true.
Kate: Yes, it's true because I mean it.
Charlotte: This is your opinion, but young boys don't think the same. They never look at me, they prefer the other girls, like the cover girls
Kate: Tomorrow, we are going to the phsychologist.
Charlotte: Mum please, I don't have a complex. It's a simple operation.
Kate: Shut up! you are perfect and you aren't going through the operation room. Darling your beauty inside is the most important thing, you have to be who you are and you don't have to listen to the boys opinion.
Charlotte: Well, yes mum I guess, you are right. The boys are idiot. Sorry, forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment