Sunday 30 November 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION: ANOREXIA

Carla and I did a oral prsesntation about the anorexia because we thing that it is a current topic in the sociatey, especially in young girls. 
Presentation: We use a prezi to have a support in our presentation and for be more interesting. Mark: 9 
Body lenguage and eye contacte: sometimes, I looked in a paper because I was a nerveous, but also I saw to my classmates. Mark: 8
Structure: I think that we organizated well our information and I think that we explained well all the section. Mark: 9,5
Content: I think that we explained all well, as I said before, and we learned a lot about this illness and words. Mark: 9
Language: this is a topic with a lot of technique words and it was difficult to pronouced. Mark: 8,5
Presentation & intonation: For the reason that I say before, I have some problems to pronouced the specific words. Mark: 8,5



No comments:

Post a Comment