Monday 14 April 2014

LONDON'14

Last two weeks ago, I went to London with my classemats and my english teachers of the  high school. 
We started the treap on Thrusday 20, I woke up at 2:30am and I went to Castelló at 3:30am, there I see of to my mum and we took the bus to Barcelona. We were around 19 students and three teachers. More or less, at 6am, we arrived at the airport. Our plane took off at nine o'clock, so we had to waited 2 hours. All of us were very tired, but very nervous, my friends and I played cards for did the time faster. At 8:30am we were to the cheking and we get on to the plane. When we found our seat we set down and the capitan came to talked to all the plan and he told us that we had to wait a half an hour for some problems. Finally we arrived in London and we went to the hostal. Firstly, we went to had dinner in front of the Big Ben and after, we went to visited the big city of London. At night, we went to had dinner and we came back to the hostal early, because all of us were very tired. 




In this photo you can see my
 friends and I in the plane.


We're in front of the big ben 

No comments:

Post a Comment