Tuesday 22 April 2014

LONDON'14 - PART 3

I have problems to remember every day that what we did every day, so I'm going to explain more things that we did in there four days un London. 
On day we went to visited the coven garden market where we had free time to visited and for did shopping. After,  we went to the Camden town market where we visited and we had lunch. In the afternoon we had free time in the center of London and at night we went to saw a musical call Once it was a great experience to saw a musical in the big city of Britian where only the bests musicals can do their there. It was a musical very familiar where the same actors did the music band.
The last day, we had free time and after we took the plan in a small airport. 
It was the best trip that I ever did with our high school, because the last year we went to Mallorca and I didn't like the island. I had a great time there with a big persons. 






No comments:

Post a Comment