Wednesday 16 April 2014

LONDON'14 - PART 2

The next day, we woke up at 8:30a.m and at 9:00a.m we went to had breakfast in the hotel. After that, we went to Trafalgar square where I met with my friends of my team of volleyball that they were there because they did the trip end of their year in 4th of high school. I was in the squared and suddenly I saw two girls shouting my name and when I tourned around, I saw them. I never thank that we were meeting in the center of London, it was great. 
After that, we went to visited the national gallery where Marta Moreno explained some importants pictures. After that, we went to Piccadilly circus and there we had free time, so we went to Hamleys toy shop where we spent one hour inside, the we went to my favorite shop that is Abercrombie and Fitch. With my friend we decided to didn't buy nothing until the last moment to saved our money. At night, we went to ate in a typical restaurant in London and we went to the hotel. 
The next morning, we went to visited Shakespear's  Globe theater. After, we went to the tower bridge and we had lunch there. In the afternoon, we went to visited two museums: the Natural History Museum and the Science museum. 


To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment