Sunday 10 November 2013

SUMMER'13

The start of the summer I knew some of my friends called Laura, Francesc and Oriol. A few days, I went to Bournemouth during two weeks, it was genial. When I arrived, I went to worked in the mornings in a summer school in el Far. There I did all the mornings of the August, we did activities for the childs and a little trips, for exemple one day we went to the "Acustiqueta"( this is a typical party in the Summer in Figueres). 
In the afternoon,  I knew another news friends, called: Carla, Carles, Júlia, Clàudia... All of us went to the swimming pool, in the river, in the beach. We did voleyball, football and basketball matchs. 
Also, Joana( one of my friends) and me went every afternoon at six to eight o'clock in a school summer of voleyball in Empuriabrava and in the weekends, we did tournament. 
At the nights, we went to the partys in the towns arround our towns. 

This was one of my best summers, because I knew a lot of genial people and we are friends. Also I did a lot of sport when we went to the l'Armentera in bicycle and playing volleyball. 


 This photo is in the beach, with some of us. 





In this photo, I'm with my friend Joana. 

In this photo, I'am with Laura in Viladamat party.






In this photo, I'm with Oriol doing funny faces:)  


 In this photo, there are some of my friends in the swimming pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment