Saturday 30 November 2013

SISTER'S NEW LIFE

My sister, called Marina, last october started a new life in a big city. She is studying Business at EAE Business School attached in the university polytechnic of Barcelona. 
In early days she went to the big city with AVE but nowadays she is living in a residence called Melon district where she has a bedroom single and a kitchen shared with ten students from around the world. Where she is living there are a girl from France, a boy from Serbia, etc. 
Every weekend she comes back with AVE only for three days, she comes on Friday and Marina returns to Barcelona with train.

I miss you a lot during the week, because I don’t have nobody to fight me, and for help me with the homework. But now, I have already accustomed. 


This is the logo of she goes to study 
PHOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment