Thursday 7 November 2013

BOURNEMOUTH



Last summer I went to a city in the south of England called Bournemouth. It's considered a town because it doesn't have any cathedral. It has approximately eight kilometers of  beach.

My trip started on Sunday 7th of July. I went with my family to Girona's airport. There we met with my best friends and the group that we went to Bournemouth together. We took the plane and we flight to Bournemoth. When we arrived there, we took a bus to went to Cavendish school ( the school where we did classes). After we waited that the families came to took us to his houses. When I arrived in my "house", my host mum showed me the house and my bedroom. In the afternoon, two German girls arrived in the house, that we slept together. The next day, we woke up and we went to the bus stop to took the bus to go to the school. 
Usually we did the classes in the mooring, and in the afternoon, we did trips or activities. For example on day in the morning we did classes and in the afternoon we went to the city center to play at the laser quest. 
In the Sunday we never did classes and we did a big trip that was London. And the next Sunday we returned home. 

In this trip we met new friends, from Catlonia and from Germany, too. Also, we learned English all the time, and we visited new cities.







In this photo, you can see some photos from the trip of London. 





   You can see the two German girls that they lived with me during a small time  .







In this photo, I'am in Stonehenge (One of the most famous sites in the world).


 In this, I'm with my best friend in the lazer quest.




We're in front of the Buchingham Palace making faces.
In this photo we are some of the my friends of the group of Catalans.




The first photo is Bournemouth beach. 
And the second, was the first photo of the Catalans group in the Girona's airport. 


No comments:

Post a Comment