Thursday 16 October 2014

SWEET 17

Last Saturaday, was my 17 birthday. All started on Friday night, when my friends and I went to ate a kebbab in Sant Pere. When it was midnight, my friends says to me "happy birthday" and then we went to sleep. I was thinking, all the night,  that my friends didn't do nothing to my birthday, so I was very angry and I was crying all night. 
I woke up at 10 o'clock and it was the big day, the day when I did 17 years old. But the day was very sad, because the only thing that I did was going to the supermarket to bought the things to celebrate my birthday on Sunday. When I arrived home, my sister had preapred clues arround the house and in the last clue there was a present. 
At night, my parents, my sister and I we had to go to had dinner in a restaurant, but first we had to pass to leave a jacket in a bar for my sister's friend. So, we went there and my mum forced me to set off the car. I was so angry, because I didn't want to go there. When we where inside the bar, my mum and I, we went to a separate room and it was there, where I saw one of my friends from Barcelona. So, I went into the room and I saw all my friends and it was a great surprise for me. 
The next day, on Sunday, I played the first match from the season and we won, so I was very happy. In the afternoon, my family and I celebrated my birthday all together. 
That was my special weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. The blog of Silvia I like the post of her birthday because for she that day was very important.
    Also, I was lucky because I spent that day with she and all her friends. She was 17 years and her birhtday is 11/10/1997. Always, I remember her birthday because my birthday is the same month, october.

    ReplyDelete