Friday 3 October 2014

SUMMER'14

Last summer I did a lot of interesting things with my friends and my family.

When te classes finished, I started to do the reserch project and I did particular lesons for prepared the second of baxillerat. That was the part that I didn't like a lot, but I had to do it.

The best part was after, in the afternoons I went to the beach, the river and the swimming pool with my friends. Also, we had fun togheter playing sports.
One of the days that I liked a lot was a day were ,my friends and I, went to fishing in the river. There we went to the river in the morning, we had lunch there and we finished in the afternoon. 
An other specila day was on September. Some of my friends and I went to did paddle surf. That was the best thing that I did in the summer. We went in the Club Nautic of Sant Pere Pescador and there we went to the river to started to did it. With the paddle we arrived in the end of the river and then we came back to the club. In the lunchtime we did a lunch in the river of the park. 


And that was my summer, I think that it was one of the best summer ever, because I did a lot of amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment