Sunday 8 June 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION - FAMILY

Last two weeks, Mireia, Carla and me, we did a presentation about a Global issue, so we decided to did a the Family.

SELF-EVALUATION:

PRESENTATION(10%): We use a prezi where we put the general information and some photos that it can help us. The resources were a big support for us. Our presentation, lasted more or less 15 minutes talking all of us 5 minutes. MARK: 7%

BODY LANGUAGE & EYE CONTACT(10%): I think that I looked to the audience, but I saw a lot the prezi and also Mireia and Carla. I read some things that I didn't remember. MARK: 8%

STRUCTURE(10%): I think that we organize our presentation well, we started with our self-presebrarion, and then we started explaining our topic. MARK: 10%

CONTENT (40%): We introduce news ideas and news to audience. MARK: 30%

LANGUAGE (20%): There was rich vocabulary, sentence linkers and fillers. MARK: 15%

PEONUNCIATION (10%): I knew how to pronounce all the words, but in front of the class I was very nervous so some words I pronounce awful. MARK: 6%

I think that we did well, but with some things to correct. 
I think that my mark is: 7'6





No comments:

Post a Comment