Monday 9 June 2014

FINAL REFLECTION

1. Can you see an improvement on your level of English in these last two years? 
Where, for example?
Yes, because when I started my were very shorts and simple vocabulary. For example, in my first post in the blog that it was in October on 2012.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English? 
I think that the post that I show my best level of English is this, because I show all, like my pronunciation, my languaje and more things. 

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why? 
I think that the usful to improve your English are the news, because you learn a lot summarize the newas and doing your opinion. I say that because is the part of my blog that is more difficul for me. 

4. Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not? 
In my point of view, all what we do in class is useful but I think that the traduction of the songs is less useful, because is very tiresome, but yo can know what the song say. 

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English? 
I think the your-says because you explain what you like and you have more inspiration, because you like the topic. 

6. Open Comments (...More ideas, suggestions for activities, suggestion for new topics...)
I think that we have to talk more in class for improve our pronunciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment