Saturday 4 January 2014

MINI TRIP IN MADRID

In the last December, my dad decided to did something different the day after Christmas. So, we decided to went to Madrid some days.

On 26th December, we took the car at seven o'clock and we went to the big city of Spain. We arrived there approximately at one o'clock and first, we went to install our things. After that, we went to have lunch and we walked to the Royal Palace for met with my uncles and my cousin. When we were together we walked to the Sant Miguel Market a typical place where the people eat tapas. Then, we went to visited the typical places that some of it are "Puerta del Sol" and "Plaza Mayor". In the evening my family and I went to search a typical restaurant to dinner. We were very tired, so we decided to went to the hotel. 

To be continued...



I'm with my parents in front of the Royal Palace 

In this photo you can see the Sant Miguel Market.

In this photo you can see the Christmas tree of "la Lotería de Navidad" in the square of "la puerta del Sol".

No comments:

Post a Comment