Tuesday 7 January 2014

MINI TRIP IN MADRID (PART 2)

The next morning, my parents, my sister and I, went to breakfast in a typic bar. After, we met with my uncles in "Plaza de la Cibeles". There, we saw that and we went to "Puerta de Alcalà" and after that, we walked to the Retiro Park to visited it. After, we went to lunch all together. In the afternoon, we went to saw the Fernando Alonso Collection. After, we went to saw the Santiago Bernabau Stadium. In the evening we went to the hotel to rested for the night. Hours later, we went to dinner and we walked in the center. 
Next Morining, my sister and I, went to Gran Via for did some shopping and there, we found Mario Vaquerizo ( a spanish celebrity). In the afternoon we went to did more shopping and in the evening we went to ate the typical food: a sandwich of squids. 
The last day we took the car and we returned home. 


This was our trip for the Christmas holidays, where we had fun all together. 

I'm in the Fernando Alonso Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment