Wednesday 4 March 2015

SKYPE WITH NOA

Weeks ago all the second of bachilor did a skype with an exstudent form Ies Castelló. Shs decided to do a Gap year in Austraila. In the conference Noa talks about his experience in Australia and about to take the decision to do a gap year. 
We asked questions about his travel and his experience there. Also, we asked why she did it, and the diferences of culutues. 
Now, she still in Australia takeing care about childrens, she lives in a family where as I said she take care abou the guys. 
She decided to do a gap year, because she wants to improve her english. Also, she do it to take experience and for clarify his ideas.

I think that it's a good idea to do a gap year because you learn the idiom, you grow up, you know diference cultures and other things. I would like to do a gap year, but if I do it I think that I will do an Erasmus during the degree, I would like to go to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment