Wednesday 26 February 2014

MY GAP YEAR

Gap year

I'd like to travel to USA, because I really like this country, but I never travel there. A Gap year is a big oportunity for know USA and work at the same time. I choose to be an Au Pair in a house that I don't know. I think that do this work, you can learn a lot, you can have fun at the same time and the most important thing is that you aren't alone in a big country.

I'm going to be an Au pair consist to go to USA during 12 months for take care, entretain the children of the house where I'm going to live. During this statge I'm going to work 45hours a week that I have care of the children during five days and half and a maximum of 10 hours a day.

I'm going to receive $195.75 a week and I will have two holidays weeks and one weekend of the months free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment