Thursday 19 December 2013

QUIZ ON PERSONALITY AND FASHION

Office Master


26% Flamboyance, 23% Originality, 69% Deliberateness, 41% Sexiness

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.



Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Flamboyance Distribution
    You scored 26% on Flamboyance, higher than 6% of your peers.
  • Originality Distribution
    You scored 23% on Originality, higher than 0% of your peers.
  • Deliberateness Distribution
    You scored 69% on Deliberateness, higher than 82% of your peers.
  • Sexiness Distribution
    You scored 41% on Sexiness, higher than 22% of your peers



    OPINOPN:
    I think that in a part, is my style, but not all. I agree that my clothes fit the situation and I probably never offend people. Also, I'm a little bit classical, but not always.I don't consider that my sytle is calm.










No comments:

Post a Comment