Monday 14 January 2013

MY LAST SUMMER IN DUBLIN

In July I went to Dublin with a friend called Anna. At the aeroport we met other students and the group leader, the person who was responsible of us. Then we flew to Dublin.
Once we arrived there we went to the school to meet our families. Then I went to the house and I had dinner with the family and two German students. 
The next day I got up at eight o'clock and I had breakfast. After that I walked to the school with my partners. At school I saw the other students again. It was Saturday and we went to visit the Guiness Storehouse. 
On Sunday I went to the city center with my group of Catalans people. I enjoyed it a lot.
The lessons started on Monday and I had classes every day from two to six. In the mornings we did activities with the others groups.
I was there fourteen days and during this time I visited Belfast, Glendalough, and other tipical villages.
I knew a lot of people from Italy and Catalonia so the last day was sad and we all cried. 
In my opinion it was a very good experience I would like to repeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment